ERUdyne's Team Takes on the Impossible and Makes it Happen.
"To achieve the impossible; it is precisely the unthinkable that must be thought." Tom Robbins
When A Crisis Hits, Do You Have the Support You Need?
ERUdyne’s team includes seasoned professionals with Military, Government, National and Homeland Security, IT and Physical Security, Emergency Management, and Business Resilience and Continuity expertise to support any disaster or challenge a community or organization faces. We can:
- Deploy our Rapid Response Teams and Mobile Crisis Management Operations Center (mCMOC) to your community or facilities.
- Stand up our Crisis Management Module of our Business Resilience Center to support your team.
- Serve as your Crisis Management Team for communities or organizations that do not have the resources themselves.
- Develop Exercises to test your Crisis Management Response & Recovery plans, policies, and procedures.
- Build your Crisis Management Response & Recovery plans if your organization hasn’t done so already.
What Can We Do For You and Your Organization?
ERUdyne’s team offers your organization the agility of a Rapid Response Team of crisis management and business resilience professionals that can enhance your organization in as little as two hours. We work on a project and/or a retainer basis, offering the following:
- We support your Crisis Management Team when and where you need us.
- We monitor global information sources based on your business-critical issues to identify points of concern for your organization.
- We assess your emergency plans, safety plans, business continuity plans and recommend updates based on your input and our experience.
- We train and exercise your staff to best respond when a crisis does occur. We tailor all training and exercises to meet your needs, not those of the business next door.
- We provide Crisis Management Response as a Service (CMRaaS) and Drones as a Service (DaaS) for all business-critical situations, supporting both the private sector and all levels of government.
Business Resilience Training and Exercises
Timely information and accurate situational awareness is important to any business. During a crisis, it is critical. Our Business Resilience Center is staffed with multidisciplinary experts that are continuously monitoring news feeds, social media, and other information sources to ensure we provide you with targeted, timely and customized information that you need to make critical business decisions any time, from anywhere you may need to reach us.
Do you need a seasoned team of people on the ground to provide situational awareness and decision support to your remote Crisis Management Team? We can deploy our Rapid Response Team to your community or facility and augment your response with our expertise. We have a unique resource pool and our mCMOC comes fully equipped with Incident Command tools, mobile communications, drones, and other resources needed in a disaster zone. We customize our approach to deployment based on your needs and our expertise to assess requirements on the ground.