- Founded in 2000, ERUdyne Inc, a small, woman-owned business, is a Department of Defense (DoD) Skillbridge-approved training and consulting firm that specializes in crisis management, infrastructure protection and national security. We train and employ military service members in transition, military spouses, and veterans — thus, bringing their skills and experience to the civilian workforce in business, non-profits, and state and local government.
- ERUdyne has established a UAS (Drone) Academy, a Crisis Management Institute, a Financial Crimes & Investigations Center, a Disaster Recovery Construction Management Institute and an Online/Virtual Training Center.
- ERUdyne is also a Virginia Values Veterans (V3) Certified Company, Skillbridge Approved in Virginia and is a SWaM (Small Woman and Minority) Certified business in Virginia.
ERUdyne Inc Receives SWaM Certification
ERUdyne has been 100% woman-owned since its inception in 2000. ERUdyne incorporated in Virginia and shortly thereafter received our SWaM certification.
ERUdyne Receives V3 Certification
ERUdyne is proud to work with Veterans, Military in Transition and Military Spouses through our Military Partnership Program. A core component of our program is being an Official Virginia Values Veterans (V3) Certified Company.
ERUdyne Inc is:
- A training and consulting firm that works with global clients at their location and also has a training center located in Lancaster County, Virginia.
- Certified with the Federal Government and the Commonwealth of Virginia as a woman-owned, small business. Very proud to be a Virginia Values Veterans (V3) certified company. Registered in SAM.GOV: CAGE Code 1SCM3; NAIC 541990, 611430 Registered in eVA (the procurement tool for the Commonwealth of Virginia}.
- Partnering with Birdseye UAS to launch the Global Remote Pilots Association (GRPA). If you are a commercial drone pilot, join here. https://www.birdseyeuas.com/join
Vision, Mission & Values
- Build a Top-Tier Training Program and Crisis Management Support Services Designed for the 21st Century Professional
- Train the Current and Future Workforce in Crisis Management, Financial Crimes & Investigations, Financial Crimes, Critical Infrastructure Protection, Disaster Recovery Construction Management and the use of Drones/Advanced Technology to Support Innovation and National Security.
- Provide Integrated Solutions Creating Teams of Highly Skilled Subject Matter Experts Engaged with Leading Edge Technology.
- Deliver Mobile Crisis Management Operations Centers (mCMOC) to Communities Needing to Scale and Expand Their Own Capabilities and Capacity During Disaster Response and Recovery Efforts.
- We act with Integrity
- We lead by example
- We treat each other with respect: our employees, our clients, and our partners
- Attract the best and brightest talent to support our Crisis Management Operations and Business Resilience Center.
- Build sustainable programs with the NextGen Workforce (Youth Development).
- Provide Military in Transition, Military Spouses and Veterans with the opportunity to train and learn in an ecosystem that mirrors business, government, and other organizations across the nation.
ERUdyne was founded in 2000 by a seasoned crisis management executive. The company provided cross-cultural communications training and consulting to help people better prepare for global business and travel. Our founder was in Beijing, China teaching a management course to a large US-based company when the United States was attacked on September 11, 2001. Upon her return and as the nation and the world evolved, so did our business and our clients. ERUdyne has spent the past seventeen years working with global security departments of major corporations, all levels of government representatives, small- and medium-size business owners and managers, and non-profit organizations staff, to plan and prepare, train, respond and recover from both physical and cyber-attacks. Our company and our team is on the leading edge of the effective adaption of technology to solve crisis management and disaster response challenges. Early in our company history, we tested and built online learning modules to reach a broader audience and make our training affordable to a larger population of business and government without losing our customized training and development methodology. As the internet expanded and social media became a common platform to connect people, ERUdyne adapted these tools to our business and in support of our clients. As cyber-attacks became more frequent and rapid response became more demanding, ERUdyne built our knowledgebase and our team to include expertise across all aspects of emergency management and homeland security, including team members that currently hold or have held varying levels of Government security clearances. We are prepared to adapt and be flexible as needs arise. Our approach to growing the company and the team mirrors the adaptable model of support we use for our clients. Drones continue to become more advanced and effective mission tools. They are intricately involved in critical business applications in response and recovery situations. ERUdyne brought them into our solution set and have successfully deployed Rapid Response Teams to use drones and the information gathered from them to help clients make mission critical decisions in a timelier manner with more complete data. We believe this is a core strength of our team and approach and distinguishes us from other organizations that provide similar services. Our expertise spans across law enforcement, first responders, military, corporate security and national defense. We know the future of our country and our company depends upon sharing our knowledge and experience with others. With that in mind, we developed NextGen Disaster Services TM which incorporates the latest technology, adaptable processes, and investment in the next generation of people that will serve in similar roles in public service in the future. We train and hire college students and recent college graduates to provide them with an opportunity to test what they learned through their education and put those skills to work supporting real world disaster scenarios. Our program includes both physical and cyber scenarios so they can grow with ERUdyne and/or move on to other opportunities to serve. ERUdyne’s dedicated team of professionals is led by a President with over 30 years of experience in homeland security, disaster response and recovery, and building business resilience into organizations, of all sizes, in both public and private sectors. Our organization is structured to be agile, effective and resilient. Our management team is focused on an assigned area within the company but can also be deployed to support a client’s needs should their skills and expertise be required to scale our response efforts.
Suzanne Novak has 30+ years of extensive real-world emergency management and disaster response/recovery experience, working with all levels of the government (Federal, Tribal, State, and Local) as well as private sector. While living in Connecticut, Suzanne served on the State’s Drinking Water Emergency Services Advisory Council, USCG Area Maritime Security Council (Executive Steering Committee), and as President of InfraGard (Connecticut Chapter). In the post 9/11 environment, Suzanne was a key contributor to the development of the National Response Framework, National Infrastructure Protection Plan, and Public/Private Partnership Programs. Suzanne is a 2009 Graduate of the FBI Citizens Academy (New Haven Field Office). Today, Suzanne applies her expertise to building programs that support the military community – transitioning service members, spouses and veterans.
Will Strickland is a serial entrepreneur, technology innovator, investor and business leader. Will has been an advocate for the value of entrepreneurship for years. Will engaged with ERUdyne due to the founder’s shared commitment to and passion for service and veterans. Will has helped lead several startup teams and lead the Sales team for a 29B Fortune 100 corporation after acquisition of one of his startups. Will founded his first company upon honorable discharge from Marine Corps as a Captain in 1995 and has been involved in technical startups since that time
Director, Business Operations & Training
Bradley Lide is a proven Security Professional, with over 20 years in the Physical Security space, along with 25 years in the Information Technology Security space. He holds a CISSP certificate, is a former Security Software business owner, has worked for several IT Security start-ups, as well as Fortune 500 technology manufacturers. He is a longtime founding member of the InfraGard Middle TN Members Alliance, serving as President for 4 years. He has also served on the InfraGard National Board, chaired several committee’s and established fund-raising and event programs within the national organization. He also serves as a Distinguished Fellow of the Ponemon Institute, dedicated to advancing responsible information and privacy management practices in business and government.
Director, Military & Community Relations
Gina Patton has been active in the veteran community for over 15 years, serving both active duty military and veterans, connecting resources to veterans, public speaking, and engaging the community in veteran support. Gina serves as a certified veteran peer group facilitator for the Military Veteran Peer Network, a component of the Texas Veterans Commission. She leads group discussions to foster personal growth and community connection for veterans. She promotes a safe place for veterans to address relevant issues and military related trauma. She also serves as a mentor for justice-involved veterans enrolled in the North Texas Veterans Court. As a mentor, she provides one-on-one support to veterans facing criminal prosecution and a rigorous treatment program. Gina has played a key role in several startups for both nonprofit and for–profit organizations. Involved in both operations and administration, she has established new departments, executed special projects and developed training curriculums for the launch of new businesses. She recognizes the value of building rapport with all stakeholders and continues to be a connector.
Scott Spitzer has served as General Counsel and in senior legal and compliance positions for NYSE, NASDAQ and American Stock Exchange listed companies in a variety of industries, including advanced technology. He is an attorney in solo legal practice in Washington, DC for entrepreneurs, startups and small and growth companies principally in IT software and services, and resides in McLean, VA. He is a graduate of Cornell Law School and Cornell Graduate School of Business and Public Administration.